This scientific grade platinum conductivity sensor is corrosion resistant and extremely durable. These probes are great for laboratory testing or long term field use. This Sensor comes with a wire length of 30" (76cm) and has a BNC connector.
This Conductivity Sensor can be fully submerged indefinitely.
• Standard Lab use
• Field use
• Food Safe
• Fish keeping
• Mixed aqueous/organic
• Samples containing Heavy metals
• Soil Samples
• Strong reducing agents Specifications
• Measuring Surface: Platinum black coated platinum
• Body material: Epoxy
• Max Temperature: 0-70 Degrees C
• Max PSI: 1379 kPa (200PSI)
• Dimensions 12mm X 150mm (1/2" X 6")