No products in the cart.
Atlas IoT Monitoring Software
Convert your Raspberry Pi into a professional water monitoring system. Atlas iot™ uses the Raspberry Pi to create a powerful new monitoring system. Mount this to your fish tank, pool, pond, hydroponics, etc… to add a whole new understanding of your water quality. With a nice clear touchscreen, you can easily access all your sensors data, and know in real time what’s happening.
The Atlas iot™ software works with the following EZO devices:
- EZO-DO (Dissolved Oxygen)
- EZO-EC (Conductivity)
- EZO-RTD (Temperature)
- EZO-CO2 sensor
- EZO-O2 sensor
- EZO-RGB Color Sensor
- EZO-PMP (Peristaltic Pump)
- EZO-PRS (Pressure Sensor)
- EZO-HUM sensor (Humidity Sensor)
- EZO-PMP-L (Large Peristaltic Pump)
• Quickly setup a remote monitoring station • Sleek and easy to use touchscreen interface • Connect up to 9 EZO devices – I2C mode only! • No programing or electrical engineering skills required • No wiring required, just connect each EZO device to a Tentacle T3 shield • Sensor calibration and configuration can be done at any time • Connection to cloud via MQTT!